Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

What's In Your Bag

 Got tagged by Miss Ene to do a What's In Your Bag post, so here goes!

I only carry black work bags because I'm lazy and they are easy to match. I used to alternate between 2-3 bags but these days, I only carry my Kate Spade because it's such a hardy bag and I don't have to worry about it being caught in the rain. Didn't upload a pic of it because I couldn't get a good shot and well, I really don't want to pose together with the bag and a victory sign, you know?

Bad joke aside, here are my very boring essentials:

I have dry lips so Vaseline's Lip Therapy is a must-have for me. The Chanel loose powder is for touching up if I head out after work and as for lip colour, I'm currently loving Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, recommended by MY.


Other items in my bag include slippers because I walk to the train station in them (very unglamourous I know) and change to heels when I reach the station. The slippers happened to come in handy today when I broke my left heel at work.

The iPod touch was a birthday gift from the husband in 07. I bring along a USB charger for the iPod touch/iPhone and my wallet was also a birthday present from the husb, in 08 if I'm not wrong.

I also carry a brolly because the parts of the commute to work/home are not sheltered and I never know when it might rain.

Now that I've shown you what's in my bag, I'm looking forward to seeing Hello Kyoto, Mrslimvoyage, somethingboutrenes and Chuzailiving's contributions!

10 comments:

  1. I love Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer... does the job of adding colour while providing moisture. Must say I'm quite impressed that you could actually bring your slippers in your bag. I thought about doing it but I don't think I can manage more weight in my super-heavy bag already.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do add to the weight of the bag but the walk to the train station is too long and I brisk walk faster in slippers when I'm late heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay! Thanks for doing this so quickly Z! I've noticed that so far, most of the girl bloggers have a lil' something from Chanel in their bag - you have the loose powder and The Pleasure Monger has the lipstick! Heh.

    And I'm amazed that you actually carry slippers in your bag! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. I just run in my heels and suffer later with the blisters... You're way smarter..

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss ene - I love Chanel make up. Used to use their compact founddation but have since switched to mineral make up. And I have their lipsticks too but lipsticks generally make my lips dry so I don't use them often..

    Lady J, miss ene - I'm very very prone to blisters, so I rather walk to the train station in slippers and hope it's too early in the morning to be spotted by the fashion police :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just realised you tagged me! I'll do it soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love using burt's bee too! currently not using them but i used their products all the time when i was in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hellokyoto - Saw your entry, you are very organised!

    blisschic - I only started using them last year, can't believe it took me this long to discover them! Nice blog you have there, will be adding your space to my bookmarks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even know that we have them in Singapore till I started using them in USA. Have you tried their hair products, esp the condition? It's darn rich and my hair feels silky immediately.

    Thanks :) I'm adding ur blog to my bookmark too ... it's always nice to meet fellow lady bloggers, esp from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, are the hair products available in SG? Can't recall seeing them at Sephora.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: