Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Days In Hong Kong - Itacho Sushi

I like Itacho Sushi very much and make it a point to visit a branch in Hong Kong when I am there. (Itacho Sushi is a well known Japanese food establishment in Hong Kong which has also expanded to Singapore.)

Dinner was delish and after stuffing ourselves silly with dim sum, noodles and roast meat, it was nice to have something different from the usual Cantonese fare.

Salmon sashimi is a must
Jumbo scallops - so sweet and melt-in-your-mouth!
Miso soup
Cha soba - I love everything associated with green tea
Chawanmushi
Grilled terriyaki salmon
Foie Gras Salad - One of Itacho's best dishes in my humble opinion
Tempura Prawns

Tempura Pumpkin
Unagi Sushi - Good, but I thought the version I tried in Singapore was more marinated and tasted better

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: