Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My 7 Links

I first started this space last May, because I was sick of churning out paper after paper and crunching numbers at work. I've always preferred writing to numerical analysis, hence the inspiration for the blog address and title. I desperately needed an outlet somewhere to pen my frivolous thoughts. Most of my entries, as you can see, revolve around the wedding and other random aspects of my life which I adore, like food, travelling and sometimes fashion & beauty.

When Miss Ene tagged me to do up a meme on 7 links, I must admit, I was a little frazzled. This blog (my 3rd one) is less than 1.5 years old. I don't blog that regularly. I hardly open my heart and pen my thoughts, because I don't feel comfortable revealing too much here, but that's just me. How was I going to dig up the posts required to feature in the entry?

But nonetheless, I've sieved through my old entries and here're my 7 links.

1) My Most Beautiful Post - 2010, in retrospect
I don't know about you, but I get a little emotional every year around New Year's Eve when I look back on the year that has whizzed past. This was a rare post where I reflected and revealed a bit more than I normally do.

2) My Most Popular Post - (500) Days of Summer Wedding Inspiration
Thanks to Blogger's stats, I found out that this post had the most pageviews, which I'm sure is because of good old Google.

3) My Most Controversial Post - Confessions of a Bride-To-Be #14: Hey, I'm Not For Sale!
On hindsight, I could have offended some people when I wrote about my disdain for this Chinese wedding tradition.

4) My Most Helpful Post - Confessions of a Bride-To-Be #3 - The Bridal Studio Part 1
Judging by the blog stats, this entry was one of the top 5 entries with the most pageviews. I hope my two cents' worth helped (and still helps) BTBs who were/are sitting on the fence on bridal studios.

5) My Most Surprisingly Successful Post - What's In Your Bag
This entry received the 2nd highest number of pageviews. I never knew that people were so interested to know what's in my bag, hehe.

6) My Most Underrated Post - Confessions of A Bride-to-be #6: Tips for the Pre-Wedding Shoot
Like Miss Ene (who in her case had written about how to store a wedding gown), I wrote this post, thinking it might help BTBs when preparing for their pre-wedding shoot but based on the lack of comments, it seemed that nobody had found the topic useful.

7) Post I Am Most Proud Of - Our Little Modern Resort
It's no luxury beach resort. Heck, we don't even have a sea view! But it is our first home and I'm filled with happiness and pride each time I step through the door.

And now for my turn to tag the next 3 bloggers whom I hope are reading this. Have fun!

The Girl At The Traffic Light Junction
A Fresh Start
The Journey Of Becoming A Mrs

6 comments:

  1. I thought your wedding tips were a star, well deserved to be on your top posts!! If only I got married after you...then I would have the opportunity to use your tips as my bible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, thanks for tagging me! Will get down doing that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thepleasuremonger - You're too kind! I really liked your wedding posts too and I wish I had the budget to dress my bridesmaids in designs from Love, Yu too!

    Lin - Go do that! I look forward to your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed re-reading your bridal studios' review. I wasn't as hard-working. I went to ONE along Tanjong Pagar, got freaked out, visited Bridal Veil and signed on the dot. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yah I have heard how hard sell the bridal studios at Tanjong Pagar can be! You and R both looked great in your BV gowns! I would have signed with them if I could carry off duchess satin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give me some time to do this. XD I think it'll be hard to dig out posts for this...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: