Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fashion Du Jour

One of my many idiosyncrasies is the need to dress up when i'm on holiday. I attest it to wanting to look nice in holiday photos and having the chance to experiment with my dressing in ways that i never dare in Singapore (i'm a very safe dresser).

With the Down Under trip coming up in a week's time, i've been looking at The Sartorialist for some fashion inspiration.

Here are some looks that i like.

PS - A good photographer really makes a difference. His photos are amazing! I could look at the site all day and not get bored.




Photos from The Sartorialist

4 comments:

  1. I never thought of Australian cities as stylish.. until I saw this series of photos from The Sartorialist! And the people look so radiant!
    (Why do we just look hot and sweaty?)

    ~yz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the humidity! And hard to look stylish when our hair frizzes and our faces are oily :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, it's a mixture of photos from NYC, Paris, Berlin and Australia haha. I think only the 4th and 6th photos are from Down Under :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love sartorialist too! Stalk the blog all the time.. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: