Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's your therapy?

Everyone has their own way of de-stressing. Some people binge eat, some turn to sports. Me? If i had more time, i'd definitely go for Yoga every day. I first tried it last August and never looked back. Enjoy the peace and tranquility that goes through my mind as i concentrate on balancing, keeping my spine straight with every pose.

But with the overwhelming workload recently, i've been finding it hard to go for my usual evening lessons. So, i've had to resort to my other therapy - shopping (if there's any bad habit i inherited from my Mom, it'd be my shopaholic habits). With so many blogshops out there these days, it's impossible not to find something you like.

Here are some of the sites i frequent (don't have the time to link them, but just do a google and u should be able to get to them!) :)

BonitoChico
Agneselle
Tracyeinny
OnePintPlease
LilyPirates
MomoTeapots

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: