Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vamos España!

I was overjoyed to see Germany win England 4-1 last night.

The fiance thinks "this England team plays like a bunch of spoilt brats" and I couldn't agree more.

I know most people support England because the Premier League players are close to their heart. But as an Arsenal fan, i can't relate to them, not a single bit. No offence, but watching Man U, Chelsea and other BPL players, all at the same time, just ain't my cup of tea. And considering how dear Theo got omitted from this World Cup's squad, remind me again why i should support the Three Lions?

Where my captain plays, my allegiance lies.

Call me biased, but I'm rooting for Spain this World Cup (with other motivating factors like David Villa, Fernando Torres and Xabi Alonso). It's going to be a tough match against Portugal but i'm keeping the faith.

My best photo of Fabregas - Emirates Stadium, April 2009

By the way, Señor Vicente del Bosque, will you stop putting Cesc on the bench, por favor? Muchos gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: