Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Confessions of A Bride-To-Be #4: Fashion for the Bridesmaids and Best Men

I've been taking things easy on the wedding front (which explains why my last Confessions of A Bride-To-Be post was in June) but got a jolt back to reality, when our Chief Best Man smsed me during the weekend, to ask what the Best Men should wear to match the Bridesmaids so he could help to coordinate.

Yes, I have gotten my Bridesmaid dresses. Even before my own wedding gown is ready :P

Sometime in January this year, we had gone for a recce trip at our wedding venue. Lucky for us, there was an on going wedding and we sneaked glimpses of the outdoor solemnisation ceremony.

I couldn't forget how pretty the bridesmaids had looked in their yellow dresses, how it matched the greenery of the venue and made the wedding oh so cheery.

So when i saw an online shop selling a yellow design sometime back, I immediately made a bulk order for my bridesmaids (whom i am eternally grateful to by the way, for agreeing to sacrifice their fashion preferences for their friend/sister here).


Photo from Style Me Pretty

I can't wait to see them in their dresses but first I have to figure out what the Best Men should wear, because they will need time to shop for clothes and all i can find on my favourite wedding sites, are grey or khaki suits with yellow ties, which might not match the Groom-to-be, who is planning to don a black suit.

Any suggestions are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. how about cream ties with white shirts? i got my groomsmen this colour to match the girls' champagne and ivory dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestion! will consider that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey z, where did you get your dresses from? how much was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them from this blogshop, Across the bloody universe. Paid about $30 per dress. Can check out the other blogshops that manufacture their own designs like Bonito and Agneselle if you are budget conscious like me! If not, try Love Potion at Far East or We Love Yu.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: