Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Turning A Year Older

My hatch day was a quiet affair yesterday.

I had a mini 'picnic' with the husband at the Shire (the new nickname I have coined for our tiny home which looks like it is built for hobbits, but more on that in another entry).

We spent the rest of the day checking for defects and adjourned for dinner at Momoya, a small Japanese buffet restaurant by the former owners of Hanabi.

Preparing the 'picnic'
At our balcony

There was no birthday cake nor fancy dinner, in fact the day was tiring and dusty. But I wouldn't have spent it any other way.

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday Z! And yes, I totally understand what you mean by not having it any other way. It's always exciting embarking on a new decorate-our-home project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babes! I really can't wait to move in :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: