Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feels Like Home

Hello from the Shire!

Tonight's our sixth night here and although the floor's perpetually dusty despite cleaning it every day, unpacked boxes in every corner and some minor touch ups remaining, we're nicely settled in and I'm loving every bit of the home we have put together.

New house keys with our souvenir keychains from our honeymoon

 More photos to come as soon as the home broadband is up. In the meantime, I'm just glad I can tap on the iPhone's personal hotspot to do my daily Internet surfing.

(P.S Can you believe slots to set up mio Home are full for two weekends? Tsk.)

7 comments:

  1. Congrates babe! Great feeling to be in YOUR very own cozy home, ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I look forward to coming home every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you've put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Pix of your beautiful home to share? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't get your hopes up too high, ladies. I won't call it beautiful but it certainly is cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see pix of your new home too! Hurry post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats girl! :) it must be exciting! serene was just telling me that they have moved in over the weekend.. was also asking her to blog about the whole process and to have a party soon! cant wait for her to host parties and such, it'll be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: