Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Outfits: Playing Dre$$ Up

When I got tagged by The Pleasure Monger to feature my budget friendly look, I thought, considering how I buy from blogshops all the time, that doing up this post would be a breeze. 

But I was wrong.

The challenge, I soon realised, was trying to take a decent shot of myself in the outfit.

Pardon the grainy photo and poor lighting but this is what I wore for a wedding dinner on Saturday night.



Maxi dress - BonitoChico (now known as Love,Bonito)
Clutch - Love, Bonito
Sandals - Charles & Keith

By the way, I don't know how they do it but kudos to the lovely ladies - The Pleasure Monger, Faerie Imp and Yann, for making self-portraits look so effortless! 

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit for a wedding dinner! Love the maxi dress in that fun colour just in time for Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped by to see your outfit and I LOVE that dress! The colour, cut and the frills are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady J & Corsage - I love the dress too! So much that I have got it in 3 different colours. Don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witchz - Did you buy it too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange hues! it sets off your complexion so well. gold sandals cement the look. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. imp - The dress is coral actually but the lighting made it look washed out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: