Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gossip Girl Addict

Most people I know are US TV show junkies, myself included.

Don't mean to diss our local TV shows but I think we all know that they can't compare to the US ones, whether in terms of budget, storyline or acting chops.

I love Grey's Anatomy for McDreamy and the riveting human drama, Glee for the song and dance and recently, True Blood (recommended by Kelly).

But if there's one show i love which contradicts what i said earlier about having a good storyline, it's Gossip Girl.

I like that it's not emotionally draining, unlike Grey's which can have me sobbing too much (like when Alex made his vows to Izzie, yikes) or True Blood which can be too gorey and sexual sometimes.

The eye candy and the Big Apple, what a heady combination. And not forgetting, the fashion.

Good, frivolous entertainment :)











Photos from InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: