Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 more months

Over the weekend, we bought our wedding bands, booked our honeymoon accommodation, confirmed our Justice of Peace and sat down to choose our pre-wed photos. I’ll write about these in greater detail soon, but can I just say what a great sense of accomplishment it is to strike off some items from our to-do-list!

That’s still more to be done, though.

This weekend’s agenda includes a trip to the tailor to get the fiance’s suit made, eFiling at the ROM website, firming up our guest list, hunting for ideas for our invitation cards, and going for our food tasting session.

With 3 months more to go, I’d be lying if I said we are not starting to tear our hair out over the stuff to be done.

I can’t wait for the big day to be over so our weekends, stress levels and finances can resume normality. But mostly, I can’t wait to embark on this new journey, with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: