Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dinner with M and S

It's been more than a month since i started my new role.

Although i enjoy the new environment and job scope, I miss the company of my ex-colleagues, M and S and how we used to drive out for long lunches and go for retail therapy after work.

Ah, good times!

It's not everyday you meet colleagues whom you can bond with and I'm really thankful for their friendship.

Here are some photos from our catch up/belated b'day celebration for M last night.



I heart Ippudo's ramen and milky pork broth! *slurps*


Sugar cubes at Jones the Grocer


Strawberry Tart and Jones' Cheesecake

Photos taken by the iPhone on instagr.am

2 comments:

  1. Love the last pix! Retro feel.. picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, I love the photos from your trip to India too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: