Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fish Spa-ed

We went to Underwater World at Sentosa with his family on Hari Raya Haji. The fiance and I also tried a fish spa there. Yes, i know we are slow to hop on the bandwagon!

For those who’ve never tried this, you basically immerse your feet into a pool of Turkish fish which nibble off the dead skin from your feet.


I was quite apprehensive because I am afraid of the tickles. The moment I put my feet into the water, I couldn’t stop screaming. Very embarrassing. If you want to know how it feels like, just imagine a hundred (or less, I really don’t know) fish pecking at your toes, soles, feet, ankles and calves. Extremely ticklish although you do get used to the sensation after a while. Apparently the treatment leaves your skin smoother and softer although i didn't notice a difference (that could be because I had just gone for a pedicure last week).

2 comments:

  1. YOU BRAVE GIRL!!!!! I can't bring myself to get nibbled on by fish.....I'm a total chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a chicken too! But curiosity got the better of me. We opted for the smaller fish (yes there are bigger ones!!) It's just ticklish, you don't actually feel the nibbles. Try it, it's quite fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: