Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

For Sale - Wedding Fans and Baskets

Remember the fans which we had prepared for our guests?

We didn't get to use them because our outdoor solemnisation didn't materialise.

After some thought, I've decided to put them up for sale.

It wasn't an easy decision to make because I really adore the fans, but the husb is right when he asked what I was going to do with 40 wooden fans, now that the wedding is over.

Besides the fans, I'm also selling 8 mini baskets (brand new with tags) which I had purchased from Daiso.

The baskets were meant to hold the flower petals for our guests to shower on us after we were pronounced husband and wife but that didn't happen too.



Drop me a comment with your email address if you're keen and I'll provide more details!

3 comments:

  1. I have the exact mini baskets as well where we bought it for the exact same reason! But we ended up not using them as well as we switched to using confetti sticks instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry babe it came a little late! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy - What did you do with the baskets? I can't think of any use for mine!

    Serene - Thanks future neighbour, enjoy your upcoming wedding preps too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: