Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've Found My Slice of Paradise

We just got back from our honeymoon and what an amazing week it was.

We snorkelled, chillaxed, sank our toes in the sand and pretended like there was no tomorrow. The Maldives is beautiful beyond words and I'm still pinching myself to make sure it wasn't just a dream.

Before I continue unpacking, I'll leave you with some Instagram snapshots from the iPhone, which believe me, don't do the place justice.


View from the day bed in our living room

Just a typical afternoon from our sundeck

The inviting azure waters



Sunset

9 comments:

  1. Ok that's it. I'm going to demand that we book a ticket to the Maldives before the year is up. It's GORGEOUS beyond words! *jaw on ground*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous view from the sundeck.. man, I am jealous!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss ene - It is a beautiful place, please do go!

    Lin - Maybe an anniversary holiday this year? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before anniversary holiday, I have to first go for my honeymoon! hee.. Going finally after 9 months next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never, enjoy your honeymoon! Where are you guys headed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same place we were supposed to go last year. A sheep farm 2 hours off Bangkok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect hideaway :) I'm guessing u gonna squeeze in time for shopping too?? Look forward to your entries and pics when u come back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you literally step off your little hut and go snorkelling? *green with envy*

    we probably wont be having any honeymoon after our wedding..boo.. taiwan wont count since we'll be visiting family. i can only hope we'll get to go Maldives soon...i know it's on the HTB's to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Every villa has a staircase leading to the waters. It's just sad that global warming is causing coral bleaching and rising sea levels. Our grandkids might not get to enjoy this paradise... I'm sure you'll get to make a trip someday! Let me know then if u need accommodation recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: