Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our First Dance

We were chatting with some friends when the band invited us to share a first dance to Lifehouse's You and Me. Wasn't planned and it caught us off guard.

It might seem from the photo like we were indulging in the moment but really, we were more embarassed and trying our darnest not to step on each other's toes!

Still, it was nice :)



Cause it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off you


PS, thanks MY, for capturing the shot!

5 comments:

  1. More pictures please!! U have no idea how hard I am trying to expand the photo above to get a better look at yr cheongsam! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Just like how I was expanding your cheongsam photo too when i first saw your post :P I'm still waiting for the photos from my photog, it will take a while, he's quite busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! cant wait to see more of your pix.. oh and gorgeous profile pix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I can't wait to see my pix too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: