Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

In The Middle

My hairstylist convinced me to try out a centre parting during my haircut yesterday because in his words, "it is one of the hottest trends now". 

As someone who's been wearing a side parting since I can't remember when, I'm still struggling to get used to the new look, but these gorgeous celebrities are definitely working the centre parting! 



Pixie Lott


Scarlett Johansson


Sienna Miller


Olivia Palermo

Jessica Alba

Gwyneth Paltrow

Ashley Grenne

Photos from InStyle Uk and Cosmopolitan UK

5 comments:

  1. let's see your new hairstyle! :)

    I don't think I can go back to centre parting again.. I've always wanted a side part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expecting to see your new hairstyle after scrolling through all the pictures of celebrities but...don't have! *wails*

    ReplyDelete
  3. backfullcircle & missene - Shy lar. Anyway I flipped it back to the side for work today. Can't get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the centre parting look but my face is too long to carry it off. My husband says I look like a coconut when I attempt that style! So I don't think I can ever defer from a side...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy - Why coconut? Aren't coconuts round? Haha. I can't carry the look off either. My forehead is too protruding. I have since gone back to the good old side :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: