Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Floral Dilemma


Photo from here

We have been talking to some florists for our wedding and I'm just appalled by how expensive flowers can be in Singapore. And by expensive, i am talking about anything from $1000 to $2000.

I know I'm being practical and budget conscious here but I don't feel comfortable parting with this amount of money for something that only lasts a day.

It will be nice to have some basic floral decorations on our big day though.

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I never knew flowers are so expensive!
    Which flowers were you thinking of getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they are expensive because of the high cost of importing them. I'm tempted to look for a wholesale florist and do the set up myself but it's tough. I was quoted by one florist for roses (which i don't really like). Hydrangeas would be double the price of roses! No flowers in mind, just a budget to keep check of heh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: