Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Freshness Burger

I ate at Freshness Burger for the first time at Century Square and personally i think it's overrated.

Looks are deceiving

I had the Fish Burger and was expecting to bite into SUPER fresh, succulent fish fillet but it turned out to be... normal. The fillet was also rather thin and i would have really liked a more generous portion for the price I was paying. Sadly, the freshest part of the burger was the lettuce and the only unique part I could remember about the it was the chunks of egg mayo in it.

The fact that set meals are not available also does not sit well with me. You have to order your items a la carte and this adds up to be quite a bit. The fiance and I had two burgers, one portion of Hokkaido potato wedges and a cranberry lemonade. Guess how much it was in total? $18 buckaroos!

I've never tried Freshness Burger in Japan, but i know i won't be patronizing the local outlets again for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I ate at Freshness Burger for the first time last Thursday as well - I was at the nex branch. Yes, it was sooo expensive! The lemonade was $5.50, costing more than my teriyaki chicken burger ($4.50)?! Madness lah.

    A meal for 3 pax came up to $41. Sheesh.

    And yes, I was expecting earth-shattering goodness but I actually prefer MOS Burger's teriyaki chicken. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast food shouldn't be this expensive! I prefer Mos Burger too. Hur hur.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: