Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Epilat and Hada Labo

I found this series of hair removal products by Kracie at Watson's and bought the Epilat Hair Removing Body Tape to try, because i've a tendency to trust all things Japanese :)


I like how it's not messy, unlike traditional wax strips that tend to leave remnants of wax when you're done, which you can only remove with baby oil. My only gripe is the size of the tape is too small and i had to use 2 pieces per leg! At $14.90 per box for 14 strips, it can be a bit hard on the pocket if you plan to use this regularly and especially if your hair growth is fast like mine.

Also bought a product which many have raved about since it hit our shores. The Hada Labo face lotion comes in either a Hydrating or Whitening series. No prizes for guessing which one i chose.



6 comments:

  1. i trust everything japanese too, i heard about Hada Labo, looks like I need to run back to Singapore and buy one to test it out, might be a cheaper alternative to Shiseido, which I swear by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you need my help to buy and send over, will be happy to :) oh yes, i heard Shiseido's good too. will try that after i'm done with my current moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Z for offering! i'll be back in Singapore in two weeks' time, so it's time to try out everything new. we haven't been back for a whole year, the food, beauty and shopping scene must have changed so much since we left, so hopefully we will find some treasures when we return. for Shiseido, I've been using The Skincare range, which is suitable for our age. I heard the White Lucent range is good for brightening skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll have a fruitful trip home! You must try to new ramen offerings if you like ramen. How long are you going to be back? Staying for the National Day parade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my hubby loves ramen, so we've got to check out which places are good for ramen. heard about ippudo, but many said it wasn't worth the queue or something?

    be back for a month, and yes staying for NDP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imho, i think ippudo's worth the queue. Love the milky pork broth. And not forgetting the pork buns (but may not be able to fight with your husband's pork belly dish!). Since you have the time, you can go earlier (like 11am or 5pm) to avoid the queue. Do also try the new ramen stores at Parco, Millenia Walk (there's a prawn-based soup one called Keisuke, but not my cup of tea). And you must take the circle line, go to the IRs to take a look when you're back!

    I was going to trouble with you a favour since you're coming back from London.. but i don't think it'll be in time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: