Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Jay's 2010 Concert

I don't really know what to write about the Jay Chou concert on Saturday because a) I am afraid i won't be doing justice to the experience, b) I would sound like a teenager obsessing over her crush and c) I'm lucky I still have a fiance who wants to marry me, considering how i was gushing (and shrieking) for 2.5 hours at another man, in his presence. Kudos to the man for being so magnanimous :)

Anyway i really wanted to share some of the clips i took, especially the ones of him singing his old songs but this overzealous fan forgot to hold the camera further and ended up capturing her own singing in... almost all the videos. Oh well, will see if i can steal some videos from the sister, without our singing.

Stefanie Sun, was unwittingly placed in the limelight when a camera man decided to focus on her. She sportingly played along and gave facial expressions in response to the lyrics of his song. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: