Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shopping Ban, NOT!

This is embarrassing.

Barely 3 days after i embarked on my journey, I succumbed to temptation and bought a work dress from VivoCity last Saturday.

"It's on SALE," the sales assistant offered chirpily.

Three magic words. That's all it took for my resolve to crumble.

I should have known better.

When i told Sab, one of my closer colleagues about my 'mission' two weeks back, her first response was, "Are you sure? I tried doing that for my wedding and i almost died of misery! Why don't you stick to say 100 bucks of shopping per month?"

I guess she's right. Maybe i should limit myself to 1 item per month. That's fair right?

If i may defend myself, the dress has a very flattering cut. Even the fiance thinks so!

2 comments:

  1. Heh maybe two? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind babe :P I thought i'd start with 1 first, rather give myself more allowance so soon. I've still got 7 months to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe: